Energy Market Consulting & Advisory Services
With extensive management consulting and Energy Retail Market expertise, Oak Hall Consulting is your perfect partner for any long or short-term consulting requirement. We provide experienced and knowledgeable consultants who understand the Irish energy sector, including its ethos and its challenges. We will support the delivery of your business improvements and objectives. We offer different consulting models depending on your need;
- Short term
- Long term
- Interim resource
We provide ongoing or ad hoc advisory services to Energy Market Participants. This includes short term deliverables such as academic papers on niche areas or areas of interest or opportunity through to monthly subscription / retainer models. The retainer model is determined by the level of support or advice required.
Do you need a subject matter expert to join a project or help you support a phase of your programme? Oak Hall Consulting can provide short term expertise to assist with specific deliverables (i.e. determination of strategy or review of an industry/opportunity).
We can work with you on longer term projects to provide expertise and operational support over time. A combination of subject matter experience and management consulting experience becomes an invaluable attribute to any project in the energy sector. Once direction is determined, OHC can work with you to achieve your objectives, whether that is joining or managing your project
Whether you are temporarily losing a team member for maternity leave or secondment or need to deal with peaks in workloads, OHC can help find the perfect temporary resource to support your operation. We provide interim resources with experience in the energy sector at all levels. We work with you to identify your interim needs and provide the ideal candidate to ensure continuity of operation.
Examples of our consulting expertise include:
- Energy retail business process optimisation (examples – optimising your processes and strategy for customer experience, complaints, retention, sales, mark
- Smart Metering strategy and implementation (OHC has been integrally involved in the National Smart Metering Programme since 2007)
- Prepayment Strategy and implementation
- Interpretation and Implementation of Retail regulatory requirements
- Retail Industry change – system design, implementation into Supplier systems, schema releases, accreditation and assurance changes
- Project management
- Operational support – resources joining your operational teams